CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 April 2008

I have issues.

You would think someone in my position would avoid depressing songs, TV shows, movies, etc, at all costs. But no. It's like I seek them out.



I listen to sad songs, I cry.
I watch reruns of Army Wives, I cry
I go and see effing Stop Loss, which was terrible and innaccurate, and I still cry.




At least there were hot men in Stop Loss, no matter how much it insulted my intelligence.





I really hope that I'm not some kind of basketcase when he's deployed. Sometimes I think that I will be, and then sometimes I think I'll be ok. And I guess if I'm being realistic, it'll be a little bit of both. In all honesty, I fully intend on finding a therapist soon after moving to Colorado. Hopefully Tricare will cover me going off post, because I really don't want to go to ACS for it. I wonder if they'll cover me without a diagnosis? I wonder what it would be? Situational anxiety? Who knows.

0 comments: