CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 April 2008

Erin

Rather than blogging about something directly related to moving or the Army today, I'm going to tell you a little bit about my friend Erin.



Erin and I met in our masters program, and quickly fell in hetero-love. People think we've been friends for much longer than we have been, and I can see why. We have numerous lame inside jokes, love to make fun of people, and are both extremely sarcastic and straightforward. I will be pretty much lost without her in Colorado...I say that in the least pathetic and creepy way possible.



I was so afraid that I wasn't going to make any lasting friendships in grad school. I came in knowing no one, so I just put myself out there. Erin thought I was a massive weirdo at first, and probably sort of a snob, but whatever. I converted her to nerd-dom, and she really helped me stop taking myself, and everyone else, so seriously all the time.



We are having our final "let's drink wine, eat greasy Chinese food, and watch bad TV" night this coming Monday. It makes me a little sad, and I'll probably cry, and then she will make fun of me. Whatev, it's how we do.

This blog makes me feel like an emo kid.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This Erin chick sounds pretty awesome.

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

TAG!

You've been tagged. Check my blog post "Tag" for instructions.

http://howtoscrewupanything.blogspot.com/