CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

18 May 2008

Paulie's video debut!


Don't mind Todd in the background. He was reading information about the Rockies game we're going to next Saturday. And I apologize for the shakiness. I was playing with him while trying to film this.

The video was taken before our first trip to the park. Silly me forgot my camera, but he did so good on his leash! He must have been trained before, because he is a practically perfect walker. The little trail we went on was less than a mile, and we ended up carrying him some of the way. It was the first time I've seen him pant--it was about 80 today here. I snapped a few shots of him after the walk, all tired.

His first time not on furniture or in his bed by choice

Doing the Roxie stretch

Sleepy puppy

4 comments:

KellieBelle said...

I love it, he's such a cutie!!

Unknown said...

hee He looks like he's thinking, "Seriously, mom. Get this thing outta my face. Fine. You want me to chew it? Ok."

Stephanie said...

awwwwwww.
next time, talk so we can hear you :)

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Todd's accent is so cute!