CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 May 2008

Fun night, beautiful morning

Todd and I went out for our belated anniversary dinner last night and did our favorite thing: drinks and appetizers. We went to MacKenzie's Chophouse in downtown CoSpgs, and everything was delicious right down to the bread. The Caprese salad that I had was awesome, and we had shrimp cocktail (with four of the biggest shrimp I've ever seen), crab cakes with dill cream sauce, and beef tenderloin tips with brie and garlic crostini. Now anyone who knows me knows that I adore crabcakes and could eat them everyday, but the beef and brie was phenomenal. It's 7:30 in the morning and I could eat it again right now.

The drinks were great too. The first martini I got was called an "Adult Kool-Aid". It was yummy, and they give you the shaker, so I really got two martinis out of that deal, then I had peach bellinis. Todd was uncharacteristic and ordered a Long Island, but then reverted back to beer.

We got to talk about our very not normal first year of marriage, me finally living here, his job, my job, etc. It was just a really nice night, and it is really starting to feel like we're married, and I really actually live here.





I woke up this morning to the warmest day we've had since the beginning of the week, so I took some pictures.
From the backyard
From the front porch

2 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Sounds amazing!

Angie said...

Sheri, you are such a tease with those front porch photos!