CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

13 May 2008

Crazy weather, and Garden of the Gods

Yesterday it got into the 80's here in CoSpgs, and then today it was only about 45, if that. I think it might be more effed up than Chicago here regarding weather. The top of my back is fried from standing in the yard for less than 30 minutes, and then today I was in a hoodie and my Northface fleece during our nature outing.

Here are some pictures from our relaxing day yesterday:




We went to the Garden of the Gods today so my parents could see some nature besides what's on the golf course. I forgot my camera, but here are some pictures that my mom took:








2 comments:

Stephanie said...

still diggin' your cute cute hair. looks like you have a handle on how to style it !!

Angie said...

I loved the Garden of the Gods! Somewhere there's a picture of 18 year old skinny me standing in front of the coolest rock formation. Maybe I'll convince Graham to take me back there...