CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

16 May 2008

I'm typing one handed...

because the puppy has claimed the other for his pillow.

We have decided to name him Paulie Bleeker, but basically just call him Paulie. I have also taken to calling him Little Bug and Pooper.

We have our first vet appointment later on this morning, so hopefully that will go well. We will also be making an appointment to get him neutered. The vet receptionist that I talked to yesterday was very nice and helpful, so I'm optimistic. And Paulie ate this morning! It's the first time he's eaten since we got him, except a few training treats, and little treat chunks stuffed in his kong.

I'm typing this before coffee, so it's time to go get some. And in non Paulie news, Todd and I are going out for our belated anniversary tonight. I think we decided on drinks and appetizers at a restaurant downtown. I have no idea what I'm wearing, especially considering half my clothes still aren't unpacked.

0 comments: