CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 November 2008

Yesssssssss. Finally.

So I finally have my internship officially squared away. My paperwork is on it's way to NIU, I have a supervisor, and I'm signing my paperwork for the site later on this afternoon. It is such a huge weight off my shoulders that I don't even know how to describe it.

I will be doing 25-30 hours 4 days a week, no weekends, and I won't ever have to be there past 5pm! Best.supervisor.ever. She already ok'ed the 4 day weekend for my birthday visitors, and told me I could have a week off to go to Chicago, and work half days all the days Todd is here that we're in Colorado Springs! Again, I love her. I will have my MSed in May 2009, and I'll be taking the dreaded NCE exam in April to get licensed. Scary.

I'm so effing happy.

4 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Yay! Congrats.

Emily Ann said...

Congratulations!

it's me, just me, nothing fancy, just simple me said...

sweet! yea for your super superviser! you're almost done!

Stephanie said...

horrrrayyyy :)