CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

01 November 2008

Swimming on Halloween?

Outside?

In Colorado Springs?

Yep. My friend Christy and I took advantage of the very unseasonably warm day yesterday to swim in the pool at her apartment complex. It was awesome, and about 75-80 degrees outside. And we didn't just sit in the hot tub. We actually swam in the pool, which was quite refreshing. With her being from PA, and me from Chicago, we were amazed that it was so very nice outside on the last day of October. We're used to trick or treaters with coats on over their costumes! We took the following pictures with my phone for proof:

It's ok. You can be jealous.

2 comments:

it's me, just me, nothing fancy, just simple me said...

hahaha! we celebrat christmas on the beach every year in shorts and flip flops! glad you enjoyed the nice weather!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

so.jealous.