CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

03 November 2008

When Paulie's attack

I always post pictures of Paulie being cute and lovable. I think it's time you all see Paulie in attack mode, which happens when he wants attention and, in this case, when he doesn't get his way. We were playing fetch earlier, and he got mad at me for not throwing the ball fast enough, or possibly for taking yet more pictures of him for no reason. This is what it looks like when Paulie's attack:


Playin fetch', playin fetch', playin fetch'. So happy to be playin' fetch.
Waitin', waitin', waitin'. Not so happy to be waitin'.

THROW THE BALL YOU WENCH OR I'LL EAT YOUR FAAAAAAACE!


The end.
**Disclaimer: No Sherbie's were injured in the making of this blog post.**

4 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Oh my god.... Ryan and I are laughing so hard we are almost crying...

This is HILARIOUS.

Stephanie said...

ahhhhhhhahahahah!

MyRunningJourney said...

That's hilarious!!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm still laughing!