CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 November 2008

Happy Birthday Paulie!

Today is Paulie's first birthday. We are not sure of the exact day he was born, and the shelter said he was 6 months old when he came in on 5/8/08, so his birthday became 11/8/07. Works for me, and I'm sure Paulie doesn't care.

We had a fairly uneventful day. Just went to the vet to update his kennel cough vaccine, and then went to the dog park. He's gotten a few extra treats today, but that's about it. Next Saturday is his birthday party with all of his friends, so that will be his big day. I'll definitely post pictures of all the beasts running around my house! Here are some pictures of Paulie being cute--he did not so much appreciate being outed as a terrorist in my last post.








His ears are overwhelming.

5 comments:

Dr M said...

Was wondering through "Blog World" and found your site. What a wonderful little guy!!! I am a "Daddog" to an 11 yo Boston named Sparky. You have a best friend for life!!! Please check out my blog as well and keep up the great work!!!
Dr M.

Barry and Amy said...

too cute!

Stephanie said...

awwwwwwwwww happy birthday, paulie!!

Stephanie said...

you've been tagged :) see my blog from 11/9 and tell us 7 random things aboutcha!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Happy Happy Birthday Paulie!