CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19 November 2008

Paulie's Birthday Extravaganza!

Without further adieu, here are some pictures from Paulie's party. There are no posed ones...too many doggies.

Doggie treat bags and party hats.

Cupcakes for the beasts!

Humans had a sandwich bar!

Second half of sandwich bar.
Birthday boy!

Are those for me?

If I twist my body just so...

Romping in the yard.
Bear was a little timid Chihuahua, but adorable.
So many pretty black doggies!

Old Lady Domino is almost 11 years old, but one of my favorite Boston's ever!
Paulie and I and his special cake!

Rocky, the biggest boy at the party.

Are there any extra cupcakes?

We only had two accidents in the house, and I'm pretty sure every single dog pooped in the yard--maybe twice. All in all it was a really fun afternoon for canines and humans alike! =)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great party!

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

That looks so fun. I totally wanna have a doggie party.

I love how cool Paulie looks, too. Love the outfit and the cupcake. You are such a good mommy.

Carrie said...

What kind of dog is Rocky? Bernese Mountain Dog? He looks like a breed Shawn and I could agree on. Big, but not scary looking. :-)