CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

22 September 2008

Where I run

I thought people would like to see the prettiness of where I run. It's called Quail Lake Park, and it's about 5-10 minutes from my house, depending on how many lights I catch. The trail is a mile long, and I make it about 2.5 times around before my podcast ends. My goal is to make it 3 times around eventually, but now is not the time to worry about speed. Just finishing the podcast is an accomplishment! =)




And this is what the trail looks like (it's around the lake):

Note Paulie pulling the leash: Moooom let's go!
It's a pretty loose reddish gravel, and there are two moderate inclines. I hate it when I have to start a running segment at the bottom of one of them, but hopefully it will help me have a nice butt. =)

4 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Wow. That is so pretty! I may even enjoy running in that atmosphere.... okay, maybe not! =)

Stephanie said...

wow ! that looks great. i could get used to that view :)

Anonymous said...

That is so beautiful!!! And yay for Paulie going with you! I bet he loves it!

lizard queen said...

um, totally jealous. I get to look at the walls of the rec center as I run the indoor track. Hope you reach your 3x goal!