CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 September 2008

5 years

Todd and I have been together for 5 years today. That's half a decade, and when I think about that it seems like longer. Five years ago all I was worried about was not eating anything in front of him that made my breath smell. Now I put tons of garlic and onions in most things I make. Oh how times have changed. For example:


Sept. '03 Sept. '08


We're so tiny in that first picture. It was our first real date, sometime in the first or second week of September. I can't really remember where we went, but I'm tempted to say Applebees. Tres romantic. The second one was taken the day he left, and I was trying to stay happy and keep him calm and laughing. This picture worked, even though I look like a creep. That was also the first time I've even come close to holding any kind of weapon.

So what are we doing today, you ask? I'm working for 8.5 hours, getting fitted for a bridesmaid dress, picking up Paulie from daycare, and then feasting on Culver's as my last fat meal. See that picture from 2003? I want to look like that again. Todd, being 9 or 10 hours ahead of me, is in the middle of the afternoon right now. I hope he gets to eat Taco Bell (yes, they have that where he is right now) and watch some of the first season of Prison Break today. Happy anniversary poopface, I love you!

2 comments:

KellieBelle said...

Look how cute you guys are!!
Happy Anniversary!! I am slightly jealous because we never had an official first date, so we won't really have an anniversary 'date' so much as a 'month' that we call our anniversary, LOL!!
PS I totally wish I looked like I did when we first met too. I was 115lbs of hard karate butt-kicking muscle. Yea, don't think I'll ever see those days again, LOL!!!!

Angie said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look so cute together.