CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

25 July 2008

Job interview

I gave in and applied at some hospitals in the area. At first I was being stubborn and only wanting to apply at Borders, Starbucks, Bed, Bath, and Beyond, etc, and then I realized that I could make double while working waaay less hours doing what I did in Chicago.

So last week I faxed my resume to two hospitals, and one of them (the one I want to work at more) called me today. I have an interview on Tuesday to be a mental health technician, which is basically a bachelor's level counselor, most likely on an inpatient unit.

I'll update about it again after the interview, but I see no reason why it won't go well. I meet their preferred requirements and then some, if I include my masters work. Yay!

**Update 8/3**

The interview went as expected, and I should hear back from them within the next week and a half. I also have another interview set up for 8/5 at a medical hospital's psyc unit. We'll see how everything pans out. Todd just wants me to make money.

2 comments:

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

Sounds like a good deal, and I'm sure it will be better than retail, right?

Good luck!

Angie said...

Good luck!