CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

10 December 2008

9 more days!

I don't really have anything new to report, other than that I'm sick again, this time with a bad cold rather than the stomach flu. I prefer the stuffy head and sore-ish throat to the puking and weakness, but it's been here since Sunday--please go away already! I very much enjoy breathing out of my nose, and I haven't been able to in four days.

However, I'm very excited to be going home to Chicago in 9 days! I'll get to spend two blissful weeks taking up space at my parents' house--eating their food, watching their tv, laying on their couch...the mooching list is endless. It'll be just like coming home from NIU again. Except I'll be hanging out with Paulie everyday instead of Todd, but the trade-off isn't so bad--both eat a lot, take up way too much space on the couch, snore, and pass way too much gas. So in all reality, it'll be almost like Todd is actually there. =)

This is my last Christmas that I'll be able to take two weeks to do absolutely nothing for awhile I think. Next year I'll have a real person job with real person hours, and while I'm excited about that, it sort of marks the end of an era. Finally, at 25, I'll be a real adult. Weird.

Ok, enough rambling. Time to go make some honey vanilla chamomile tea. It's been my bff all week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, you're crazy!

it's me, just me, nothing fancy, just simple me said...

going home to visit (and mooch) is so nice! we, the baby and i, leave sunday to head home for two weeks or so (or until the army brings hubby home). make the most of it. i hear those real people jobs are a bit tight on holiday days.