CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

29 October 2008

Christmas pictures!

Yes, Paulie and I took Christmas pictures on our own, but don't fret--Todd will be in our cards too! You'll just have to wait until December to get them. My friend, neighbor, and "battle buddy" Lisa McGrath took them for me. She is very talented, so I want to show off just a few of her pictures. You can also view her work here.

None of these will be on the card, but I still love them!
He never looks at the camera. Ever.



Great shot of Pike National Forest, where we took the pictures. Doesn't it look almost fake?

Paulie in the wild. Don't mind the sweater.

This is the only time he was on leash. The rest of the time he was off leash and perfectly behaved. I'm such a proud mama.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

wonderful pictures!! you look so cute, sheri! love your hair. and your face. and your dog. lol

it's me, just me, nothing fancy, just simple me said...

those are awesome! we did the same. cayman and i took pictures a few weeks back for our christmas card that i'm making. i have a picture of aaron that i'll put on the card too. so, everyone will still get our family card, despite the distance. love the pics!

MyRunningJourney said...

Those are great pictures!!! So cute!

lizard queen said...

I just couldn't resist commenting on the second picture...it looks like you're attempting to doggie hump paulie. I didn't notice at first, but at a second glance I had to laugh.

But you look adorable nonetheless, bestiality aside