CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

06 August 2008

Weekend in Vegas!

For those of you that don't know, Todd and I are going to Vegas at the end of the month. We're staying at Mandalay Bay, and we're super excited since we usually don't have the opportunity to stay at such a nice place. We got a great deal through a travel agent Todd's parents know. Poor Paulie has to be boarded, but we're sure he'll have fun with his friends. I also just booked us tickets to Zumanity, and thanks to one of my lovely interweb friends, we got great seats at half off. Thanks to my bargain hunting ways, we are able to pretend we're rich for a weekend. Which brings me to my favorite thing about Vegas--food.

Now we're just trying to decide where to make dinner reservations for Friday and Saturday nights. It's so hard to choose. We (meaning me) have narrowed it down to:

FIX
Sushisamba
Emeril's
Shanghai Lilly
Stratta

Check them out if you have a chance, and tell me your top picks. =)

3 comments:

Angie said...

I can't speak for most of them, but I've eaten at Emeril's, and it's fantastic! The food there is awesome--you definitely won't regret it.

lizard queen said...

I can't really help, I ate subway when I was in Vegas....I need to learn from your thrifty ways and find some deals so I don't have to feel like a cheapass all the time.

Unknown said...

Of course I say Emeril's! :)